- Steel sheets with thickness between 1mm - 3mm are used while making these doors.
- Double sheet layering for flush effect is done on the surface of the doors.
- Door insulators are produced by utilizingglass wool, rock wool, thermocole, polyurethane foam, etc.
- Offered doors have view panels with varied sizes and shapes.
- Galvanized steel or mild steel are utilized for making desired door fittings.
- Main purpose for using stiffeners on door frames is to add strength.
- Tie back attachments are best solution for frame deflection.
- Butt hinges / Pin type hinges with bearings provide smooth door friction.
- Holdfasts or anchor fasteners are important for fixing frames on wall.
- Mortar guard and Pad plates are also available with the door frames.
Epoxy Primer Finish
1mm thick to 3mm thick depending on the size and type of door
Mild Steel / Galvanized Steel
Hinged & Sliding
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 150 Door Per Month
- All India
Opposite Narsinh Estate, Wadi-Yamuna Mill Road, Pratap Nagar, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390004, India